First up, Jacob's beautiful nursery. While I was pregnant, we didn't know if Jacob would be a boy or a girl, so we set off to create a calm gender-neutral nursery. After he was born, we added a few specific touches to make it his. I just love how it turned out - it was important to me that it be boyish, classic and baby-friendly. I also don't like baby stuff everywhere, so I like how organized and contained it is. I really love it.
- the glider is actually for a living room (!) but we thought it was perfect. It was a generous gift (thanks mom & dad)
- the changing table is from Ikea
- the floating shelves are from Ikea
- the lamp on his dresser is from Ikea
- the print on his dresser says "oh the places you will go" and was found on Etsy
- the large chevron J on the wall was found on Etsy
- the navy blue J on the dresser and the abstract wall art were both from Homegoods