2) Try a new food that makes me squeamish 2/2/13
3) Finish my blog-biography July 2013
4) Run a half marathon 7/21/13
5) Submit a piece of writing to something, somewhere
6) Cook an awesome meal in my own kitchen (with no helpers) 2/14/13
7) Participate in a bonfire 7/13/13
8) Travel to a part of the US I've never been (Boston, St. Louis, Seattle, etc). St. Louis 10/20/12
9) Master a yoga position
10) See a country concert 7/19/13
11) Dance in the rain
12) Interview a series of interesting people for this blog Yes!
13) Take a dance class
14) Watch the sunrise and the sunset Sunset - done!
15) Perform a random act of kindness 4/6/13-4/8/13
16) Take a picture by the Iowa and Illinois state borders/signs
17) Take a boat ride Water Taxi 8/31, Gondola 8/31, Venice Tour Boat, Architecture Tour
18) Finish watching Mad Men 12/1/12
19) Host a theme party 8/24/12
20) Go to New York
21) Complete the 30 day ab challenge
22) Pay off our car 10/12/12
23) Participate in Fantasy Football Fall 2012
25) Bake/cook something from my grandma's "From Thy Bounty" cookbook 11/12/12
26) Run 5+ races (more than I ran at 27) 1: Firefly 10K 9/15/12 2: Hot Chocolate 5K 11/4/12; 3: Rave Run 4/30/13, 4: Burgers & Beers 5K 7/15/13; 5: Rock & Roll Half Marathon 7/21/13
27) Take a spontaneous trip 7/1/13
28) Take my mom out to dinner (just the two of us) 7/13/13
29) Plan (and execute!) a surprise for someone Done!
So! What do you think? Anyone up for joining me on a few of these?
Thanks for reading my corner of the internet. My blog started three years ago today (on my 25th birthday!) and writing it has been a true joy in my life, and an amazing way to capture the experiences I've had along the way. Thank you for reading!