Here is what I have left:
2) Finish our condo (decorating, not renovations as that may never be entirely finished)
3) Be able to do 10 legit pushups
6) Run a race
7) Travel to somewhere I haven't been
11) Go to a Bull's game
12) Sing a karaoke solo
15) Find an "important" book that I haven't read and actually read it
17) Take my parents to dinner
18) Have a snowball fight
23) Plan some kind of surprise
27) Visit a new city
11/28 left - not bad!
Here are some notes, in case you're curious:
2) Finish our condo (decorating, not renovations as that may never be entirely finished) my parents are coming this weekend to help us fine tune the kitchen. We picked out our granite last weekend, and that will get installed in the next few weeks. After that, the book will be pretty much closed on the kitchen. The only remaining area of the condo that really needs some TLC is our bedroom, which is super boring and plain. That will be our next quick project.
3) Be able to do 10 legit pushups uhhh. yes. i need to work on this.
6) Run a race scott and i are registered for the shamrock shuffle on march 25th. (assuming i can get my ass across the finish line, this will be then complete).
7) Travel to somewhere I haven't been we're talking about planning some kind of getaway for memorial day weekend/our one year wedding anniversary, so hopefully i can accomplish this then. if not, looks like we'll be taking a summer trip :)
11) Go to a Bull's game crap. i actually have zero interest in doing this? i'm open to any suggestions for a comparable replacement goal?
12) Sing a karaoke solo i feel like i've probably done this since august, but since i don't have a distinct memory, i'll make it happen again in the next six months. (maybe on the next cousinfriend weekend?)
15) Find an "important" book that I haven't read and actually read it need to reserve something from the library (whoops, first need to pay off 60c overdue fee fine).
17) Take my parents to dinner maybe this weekend?!
18) Have a snowball fight i'm hoping i can't achieve this (because we won't get any more snow, right?) if not, i'll swap out a different goal.
23) Plan some kind of surprise hmmm....
27) Visit a new city this seems a LOT like #7. maybe i need to plan two trips?