2) Submit an essay to "My Turn"
3) Read the Sunday NY Times in a coffee shop I've never been inside
4) Go 1 entire month without eating a single meal out (*except with work)
5) Memorize the Presidents in order
6) Try a new dark beer
7) Go to a state or unique place that I've never been
8) Meet Parvin Taraz
9) Go to a Chicago farmer's market
10) Post a make-up free picture of me on this here blog
11) Have one or more drinks with Malcolm Gray
12) Go to a Chicago event (in the vein of the Chicago Pride Parade, Chicago Air & Water Show, etc).
13) Take a 1 week celebrity-gossip hiatus (not in tandem with #16)
14) Make one new, good friend that I could truly call at 4AM for help if I needed to
15) Write a blog post about my mom
16) Leave the continental US
17) Get involved a Chicago Dance Marathon
18) Learn the Thriller Dance - start to finish
19) Become more confident in my blog - post the link on Facebook
20) Finally quit Diet Coke - once and for all
21) Reconnect with a friend from the past (kind of like Anna!)
22) Face a fear
23) Memorize the Constitutional Amendments
24) Learn a new word
25) Send birthday cards to every single one of my first cousins
26) Be better at taking photos of events (post at least 3 albums on Facebook, and document more here)
27) Find my theme song
Twenty-six is going to be a big year (um, for instance, I'm getting married and am going to then be living with a BOY) but it's also going to be a great year.
I cannot wait to tackle this list
What do you think of my list?